Living La Diva Loca!

                                                                   La Diva Loca!   


When you want to really boost your game, you may want to get pickled on hrt ( hormone replacement therapy) one way is "Perlutal" that is an injectable hormone that you can get in Mexico most girls will take it over the border.
                             

  It is super potent,  and is like no other hormone I've ever used many girls swear by it, any girl that ever gets a chance I would suggest pick some t5up.

                             

Besides that and vitamin B injections, that's the only medication that would be specific for someone that's going through gender transition, the other things I do any woman would/should do!

Microdermabrasion that is a gentle skin treatment that Jet Li resurfaces the skin, chemical peels can give your skin a healthy glow after giving it a light burn, weekly facials are nice to do go by whether you have dry skin or oily skin and you can find a facial for almost any skin type on Pinterest I found it to be a wonderful source for any kind of DIY project.

Every two weeks, a manicure and pedicure I've had my nails done every two weeks since I was 18 now I get acrylic nails so I get a fill and I keep my nails fairly long and I've had them squared for many years then rounded, now pointy it all depends on what the trend is.


 I'm a big fan of Massage I think it's not only therapeutic and healthy but it also feels fantastic and it's very rejuvenating I think it's good for the soul.

I take a multivitamin everyday and I also have a biotin chew every night it's a little tiny almost piece of candy that's filled with biotin that is excellent for hair growth and I attributed with helping keep my hair thats down to the middle of my back so full and long I also have had very strong nails although I keep them coated in acrylic they've always been very hard naturally.
I never shaved my legs, I've always waxed them I've wax them so often and only from the knee down I never had hair from the knee up only from the knee down and from the constant waxing I find I have no more hair on my legs and for that I'm truly grateful of course it's taken 30 years of waxing to get it to that point and I consider the HRT a big help in that but again it's been over 35 years of HRT actually over 40!

A good smile is very important whether you be male or female I or braces as a child and I was so glad that I did I am a big fan of teeth whiteners and occasionally use strips when I'm not getting my teeth whitened at the dentist.


I like to use a soap that has a mild bleaching ingredient in it, this little beauty trick was turned on to me by a friend of mine that was Filipina she told me how Beauty obsessed their culture is and shared with me some of their secrets one of which is their soaps they use one of which is the "Likas"soap.

This wonderful soap is for face and body and has a mile fading affect that blends any imperfections in the skin and creates an even tone to the skin and can't be found in most stores generally has to be found online or if you live in an area that has an Asian part of town you can go into an Asian supermarket and they may have it there I found it in such places if not eBay is a place you can find it another wonderful treatment is called glutathione.


This supplement can be taken in pill form in injection or intravenously and is basically used for people that are past 40 and are wanting to maintain youth and I am all about that HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is like the Fountain of Youth,  it's literally rebooting biological women back from menopause into premenopause,  so many of the treatments I'm doing are things that are kicking me back to that of a woman in my thirties somewhere.


Masques have always been a part of my beauty regiment. Besides washing my face everyday I do use a serum which is like vitamins for my face and then I use a moisturizer,  but occasionally I will use a mask. Masks come with every ingredient from the excrement of snails to " after birth" oh what we women want to do in the pursuit of beauty.
When I mentioned I used a serum that was like vitamins for my face they usually come in a little eyedropper bottle.


With and already damp face a few drops will do the trick, I personally don't like a drying serum like retinol I like one that is more full of vitamins and is going to nourish my face, I do use Retin-A and I use it in Cycles usually at winter time.


I don't do my whole face, I will just do my forehead around my eyes and then my nasal labial Folds and I will continue to do those areas every night for about 10 days or until I feel those areas starting to burn because technically that is a chemical burn that's taking place you're burning off the areas of skin there but you're bringing bringing out new skin underneath and when you're putting your night cream over the Retin-A it will suddenly blend with the rest of your face because it bad you want nothing on your face but your night creams and of course your Retin-A. To finish my evening I always use a good moisturizer it doesn't have to be anything too extravagant I do love creme de la mer however I can't justify spending $500 for a tiny little pot of moisturizer so I don't mind using the old standards like Nivea as long as it's in the pot not in the pump as long as it's heavy night cream because after all I'm using a very strong soap with a bleaching agent, and my skin is mature now it's not as early as it was when I was in my teens and early twenties.


Still under construction 🖒🥂😊






Comments